Sturt Summer School
There are still vacancies in several courses, listed below, and some courses, not listed, have only have one place available.
Please go to the Sturt Summer School website for the latest update.
The following courses have limited spaces available:
- Knitted Ikebana with Loani Prior - All levels *for those who can knit and purl
- Drawing: fantastic flowers and natures treasures with Suzanne Archer - All Levels
- Introduction to drawing with Marian Courtenay - Beginner to Intermediate
- Painting: exploring narrative with Justin Pearson - All levels *basic exp required
- Seascapes, rivers and lakes in pastel with Tricia Taylor - All levels
- Watercolour with John Haycraft - All levels
- Calligraphy with Gemma Black - All levels
- Weaving with Liz Williamson - Beginners
- Design and application for tapestry weave and stitch with Valerie Kirk - All levels
- Introduction to Silversmithing with Alison Jackson - Beginners to Intermediate
- Ceramic Handbuilding with Bev Hogg - All levels
- Scaling up: working with ceramics with Jeff Minchum - Intermediate to Advanced
- Assemblage: wood and metal with Peter King - All levels
- Contemporary Wood Project with Simon Zablotsky - All levels *beginners must have independence
- Digital crafting for artists with Rod Bamford - All levels * some computer experience
We are also offering Children’s Creative Courses, 5 different courses.
SPECIAL COURSE | Friday 13 - Sunday 15 November, 9.30am-4.30pm
Last chance to enrol – just 1 or 2 places left if you are quick!
Work with our international artist in residence, furniture designer Isabelle Moore from Scotland.
Wood and Weave: Three legged stool construction
Level: Some experience required with machines and reasonable hand skills | Cost: $600 + materials TBA
More information - see the Sturt website