Artists are invited to submit work that demonstrates the concept of resource recovery - turning waste into a resource - through the reuse of recovered waste products and materials.
There are four categories:
- Young Creatives
- 3D/sculpture art
- Functional art/Wearable art
- Mixed Media (wall mounted)
- The overall Re-magine ‘People’s Choice Award’
- Encouragement Awards in each of the categories
- The overall Re-magine ‘Cleanaway Award’ - presented to the artist that creates an artwork based on excellence for resource recovery in art
- The overall Re-magine ‘Hornsby Library Prize’- awarded for an artwork which reuses material linked to reading
Entries close Sunday 17 April 2016.
For more information, see the official website.